|The Great American Medicine Show|
|Season 1, Episode 8|
|Air date||13 Feb 1993|
|Written by||Toni Perling|
|Directed by||Richard T. Heffron|
A Cowboy's Lullaby
The Great American Medicine Show is the eighth episode of Season 1 of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.
Doc Eli, a medicine show man, shows up in town along with his Kickapoo Medicine Show & sagwa. While he's in town Myra is diagnosed with a tumor on her ovary after thinking that she's pregnant & needs an operation that Dr. Mike has only assisted in before.
- Doc Eli graduated from John's Hopkins call of 1846, while Dr. Mike graduated from Womens Medical College of Pennsylvania class on 1860
- Franklin turn out to be not Kickapoo, but Cheyenne, along with his son Lucas.
- Myra has a year left on her contract with Hank.
- Myra and Horace get engaged.
- Wolf - got into fight with a bobcat.
- Myra - She first tells Dr. Mike she's pregnant, but later learns that she's not & instead has a tumor which Dr. Mike w/ the help of Doc Eli successfully removes.
- Franklin - is brought in after jumping off the water tower, but is fine other then being drunk.