|A Cowboy's Lullaby|
|Season 1, Episode 9|
|Air date||20 Feb 1993|
|Written by||Josef Anderson|
|Directed by||Chuck Bowman|
The Great American Medicine Show
A Cowboy's Lullaby is the ninth episode of Season 1 of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.
Mr. McCall, a cowboy and single father, comes into town, and quickly leaves, after robbing Loren, leaving his infant son behind in Dr. Mike's care. Dr. Mike tries to find a loving home for the boy with help from the Reverend.
- It took 4 months for Dr. Mike's cards to be printed and shipped from Boston & they mispelled Colorado wrong.
- Mr. McCall's baby boy is sick & half Indian. At 6 months old Mr. McCall has yet to name his baby until the end of the episode when he names his son Mike.
- Mr. McCall McCall sings "Cowboy's Lullaby" to his son. The song was written by John Schneider & Josef Anderson.
- The Reverend asks Dr. Mike to check in on Luke Silver after his misses his first church service. Dr. Mike finds that he's been attacked by a bear & then gets trapped in his barn by the same bear after he dies from the injuries.
- Mr. McCall's baby boy
- Luke Silver - injuries from a bear attack.